Paragraph of the Week #3

Hello!

This school year we are starting something new it’s called paragraph of the week every week I will be posting a paragraph on the prompt that my teacher has given and at the end of the year I will be able to look back on my writing and see how I have improved please tell me your thoughts on the prompt in the comments!

Describe a place that you have travelled to that you hold close to your heart. What is so special about this place? (It doesn’t have to be a vacation spot. Some of the most special places may be close to home!)

This week’s paragraph was extremely challenging because I really had to think about my answer if I’m being honest I still don’t know but I will give a couple of examples. One very special place is my house I have grown up there, for most of my life and I will be sad when I leave it I have many great memories In there with friends and family, speaking of family another very special place is Florida most winter breaks I will go there with my cousins and grandparents for two weeks it is really fun and we stay at my grandparent’s condo a big plus is one of my best friends grandparents also has a condo in the same community it is so fun and I get so excited to go to Florida every winter break to see my cousins and all my family. There are many other places but those are the two I could think of right now what about you?